Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Im throwing the play gym in the GARBAGE!


Today's agenda:
1) Burning down the play gym (yes, I'm that irritable...OK, not literally BURNING it down but you know...)
2) Lose this damn weight!!
3) meal planning.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1) At the play gym, why is it either they can't keep the doors closed because its a fire hazard (huh??), the doors at another gym can be closed BUT won't stay clicked shut...and why can't 3 year olds of MINE SHARE???

I'm fed up trying to have fun in the mornings with a bossy whining 3 yr old and an 18 mo old who likes to wander everywhere else instead of playing!

2) Maybe if I start blogging about me trying to lose weight, it might be enough to keep me on track knowing that someone *COULD* be actually reading this!:))

I'm going to attempt my half ass version of weight watchers. I refuse to go and pay when I can just count points the old way. It will still work because then I'll be owning the calories I'm actually eating which works!

I like the saying I heard once ~"Too often people OVERestimate how much they workout/exercise and UNDERestimate how many calories they eat." That's SO TRUE!!

3)I'm trying this new meal planning app I have on my phone. If I can follow it , it'll help our family out tremendously as far as money and healthier eating goes.

WISH ME LUCK!!!....I'm already in a better mood just venting about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment