Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chris's First Post!

In honor of National Coffee Day (Booyah!) I was determined to get my first post up today. Thankfully, the gallon of coffee I must have chugged today in celebration has managed to keep me up long enough to get it done.
My name is Chris and I'm a coffeeholic. As I type this I have one snotty toddler tucked in my arm pit and a preschooler practicing the letter of the week on my leg with a magic marker. I'm also watching my laptop do the occasional bounce and jiggle as Smurf lets it known that he/she doesn't like being used as a table. For the record, my kidneys aren't punching bags so I think we're even. Yup, this is me, living the dream.
Oh joy! Snotty toddler just sneezed all over the laptop screen so I get to finish my post through a nice layer of slime. Time to pour another cup and get set up for cuddles on the couch. We're in for a long, long night.

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment