Thursday, September 29, 2011

My intro ♥

I'm Steph and I live in Seattle. I'm married to my husband, Steve. He's a very hard working supervisor for a Demolition company. He tears down buildings and comes home all dirty! We met when I was just 14, he was 18 at our high school. He was a football player and I played soccer...some of the best memories ever!

We currently have just 9 children ;) ....



Taylor, she's 17 yrs old and keeps us on our toes(to say the least). She plays soccer, cheers, is in Decca, and is involved in anything she possibly can be and as much as possible!She's also an honor roll student and works!

Madison! She's our 2nd daughter who's 15. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet! She's very helpful and considerate of others. She was playing soccer but took a break this year but just started tennis last year and loves it!Shell be playing it again this spring. She's one that's hard to get off the computer at night! She got a great head on her shoulders!

Maleah, our 3rd daughter is 11 yrs old. She's all of a sudden matured this past year. She's definitely a pre-teen but acting more "teen" like which livens up our days. She also plays soccer and just started middle school. She might try out volleyball...middle school is such a huge adjustment. She's got a good sense of humor and also loves watching the Duggers with her little sister.

Peyton, our 9yr old daughter, reminds me of myself as a kid. She's a bit sassy and sneaky at times but very loving too! She LOVES her animals and has a passion for dogs!! She constantly pretended to be a dog until just the past year or so. She is also starting to okay the "older sibling "role and helping out with her baby brother. She seems happy to be such a helper to him!

Cole is our first boy!He's the boy I was waiting 10 years for and boy oh boy is he ever BOY! He's so full of energy its crazy! He's very cute and sweet too but also has a few times a day where he needs time to himself. He gets wound up and mad.

Logan is our 2nd son and #7 on the list! He's a very sweet boy and often tries to show his Tough Guy skills. He's ready for sports but hasn't started yet. He'll probably start t-ball in the spring like Cole does. Logan and Cole remind me of two baby cubs always rolling and wrestling each other. Boys sure do sweat a lot!

Ava is our sweet whiney 3 yr old daughter! She looks like an angel but has had the worst tantrums of any of my kids! She's definitely made life a challenge this past year but is worth every bit of it! She is so caring and a great big sister! She plays well on her own and her new thing is loving Nick Jr!

Tor is our almost 18 mo. old boy. He is all of a sudden the busiest thing you'll ever see! He does everything with force and does it fast! As I'm pulling him off one thing he's already got his hand on the next thing! He's so cute and really starting to pick up words daily! I love this age so much!

Hadliy, last but not least is our 11 week old baby. She's very sweet and trying her hardest to coo! She's got some major fussing issues and is probably the fussiest baby I've had. She is such a tiny precious little baby!

Well that's my family!I completely adore them,just ♥ them to itty Bitty pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment