Friday, October 14, 2011

Having a drink

Just thought I'd share how moms in different states can still have a drink together! :D
Scrolling down my FB news feed and there it is, Amy and her can of extra hard mikes! She doesn't drink often so I knew I had to jump on the chance to join her.

I had to go to Safeway anyways so I picked up my very own bottle of hard mikes cranberry lemonade (I couldn't find the EXTRA hard that Amy got,pffT) and came home, opened that sucker up and started that  nice relaxing evening!

I went on to upload a pic of my drink on my wall which then caught the eye of Amy and a couple others having a "night cap" and there we were, chatting and "having a drink "together!
Gotta love your online version of "mamas night out"!♥


2 comments:

  1. Yay! It was quite fun! We will have to do it again soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Seattle energy drink

    ReplyDelete