Monday, October 31, 2011

Typical weekend....

Today was another game day. Usually 3 soccer games each weekend, which is 1 game less than last year. Last year Taylor, my oldest played high-school and rec soccer. Now that she does cheer, she had to give one team up.

I just got a few pics of Maleah's game day. Nothing extraordinary but just a glimpse in my day.


Maleah played very hard today, she played forward position. They played so hard and ended up tying the game! That's great, usually they end up losing, its been a rough season. They were all so proud! It wasn't until the end that Maleah's team tied so it was a great goal!
On the side lines depending who we've got with us you'll find a few (or a BUNCH) of my little ones treasure hunting, sand castle building, ABC (busy beaver) songs on YouTube watching, ball kicking (almost always ending up rolling into the field), lap running, snacks and bickering going on!!
After this I rushed a couple kids home to drop them off and then I went to watch the rest of Taylor's game! I believe they won!
By the way, this has been another great season of soccer watching weather!! Love our fall weather with mild temps and little rain!!! So beautiful!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment